Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Shoebox of Baseball Cards: Pittsburgh Pirates

Like the Cleveland Indians cards, as well as the Chicago White Sox, Los Angeles Dodgers, Montreal Expos, and (spoiler alert) Toronto Blue Jays, all of these Pittsburgh Pirates baseball cards were claimed before I posted this. But, then, why still post it? To show what was in the box & as a consequence what ya'll missed out on.

1987 Topps: Rafael Belliard, Bob Walk, Johnny Ray
1988 Donruss: Bob Walk
1988 Topps: Barry Jones
1989 Topps: Mike Dunne, Glenn Wilson, Ken Oberkfell
1990 Fleer: John Smiley
1990 Topps: Billy Hatcher, Jeff King, Mike LaValliere, Gary Redus
1991 Donruss: Mike LaValliere (2), Don Slaught (2), Jay Bell
1991 Fleer: Mike LaValliere, Bob Patterson, Randy Tomlin
1991 Score: Jose Lind, Bob Kipper, Dann Bilardello, Bob Walk, Kurt Miller (1st Round Draft Pick), Mike York (Rookie Prospect) (3)
1991 Topps: Bob Patterson
1992 Donruss Triple Play: John Smiley (2)
1992 Fleer: Bob Kipper
1992 Score: Bob Walk, Jay Bell (4), Bill Landrum (2), Bobby Bonilla, Gary Redus (2), Curtis Wilkerson, Joe Redfield
1992 Topps: Bob Kipper, Stan Belinda
1992 Topps Stadium Club: Stan Belinda, Lloyd McClendon
1993 Donruss: Danny Cox
1993 Fleer: Gary Redus
1993 Leaf: Stan Belinda
1993 Score: Blas Minor, Doug Drabek, Mike LaValliere, Gary Varsho
1994 Score: Steve Cooke
1994 Upper Deck: Randy Tomlin
1994 Upper Deck Collector's Choice: Rich Aude, Blas Minor, Paul Wagner
1995 Fleer: Orlando Merced
1995 Fleer Ultra: Carlos Garcia


Sucka's!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the cards. My buddy has them now and I'll make sure he sends you something as a thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt! My pleasure. I found a couple of Buccos that were not included in what I sent so I'll pop them in the mail this week. I need to pay more attention... I appreciate that you'll have your friend send me something, but if he doesn't want to that's fine too! --pks

    ReplyDelete