Saturday, January 28, 2017

Pinnacle Pinnacle, I wanna get Pinnacle...

Anybody else down with a nasty cold? Well, I am but that's no excuse for what is to follow. With apologies to Olivia Newton-John.



Bo of the blog Baseball Cards Come to Life!
Wrote me with a trading offer
A double of a card that he doesn't want.
Well he knows what I need!
I took him up rather instantly
And then the wait began.
There's nothing left to talk about...
Unless it's Darryl Strawberry.

Let's get Pinnacle, Pinnacle.
I want to get Pinnacle.
Let's get into Pinnacle.
Let me have your baseball cards, your baseball cards.
Let me have your baseball cards.

I've been patient, I've been good,
Waiting for the mail to arrive.
On Tuesday it was given me
In a p double-u e!
I open up the envelope and hold it:
In the hard plastic case
Was a New York Yankee card of
Darryl Strawberry!

Let's get Pinnacle, Pinnacle
I want to get Pinnacle
Let's get into Pinnacle
Let me have your baseball cards, your baseball cards
Let me have your baseball cards

Let's get Pinnacle, Pinnacle
I want to get Pinnacle
Let's get into Pinnacle
Let me have your baseball cards, your baseball cards
Let me have your baseball cards

Let's get Pinnacle, Pinnacle
I want to get Pinnacle
Let's get into Pinnacle
Let me have your baseball cards, your baseball cards
Let me have your baseball cards

Let's get Strawberry, Strawberry
I want to get Strawberry
Let's get into Strawberry
Let me have your Darryl cards
Let me have your Darryl cards


Sing along if you want to!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Apparently being laid up with a cold gave you a bit too much time on your hands.

    It's definitely a different post -- well done, I must admit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Glad you enjoyed the post! The mixture of chemicals in my system at the moment is making for some interesting times!

      Delete
  2. Some people are just born talented! There were some great videos on MTV. That's not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're much more productive than me. Last week I was totally sick and I laid around in bed watching Netflix and took plenty of naps. Great job on the song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Pinnacle fan too - as well as a longtime fan of ONJ. You gave me a great chuckle!

    ReplyDelete