Sunday, February 5, 2017

Take My 2017 Topps Series 1 Baseball Cards

updated 6 March 2017

Paul Revere rode his horse passed my house the other day screaming, "The Topps Cards are coming! The Topps Cards are coming!"

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any packs of the 2017 Topps cards and that if I really wanted the set, I'd just buy the complete set later in the year (or get it as a gift for Birthday or Christmas or my favorite holiday, Because). But, when I saw the packs in Walmart yesterday, well, I just kind of kind of had to. You know what I mean.

Anyway, here are the cards I got in order by NL Team and then AL team. If you want them, just leave a comment or contact me via the email in the top left of the sidebar in the About This Blog box. Some of the cards won't be for trade right now, these will be identified --- but if you make me an offer I might re-consider. And some of the cards have already sent away. These will also be identified.


Atlanta Braves:
Dansby Swanson Topps Salute Card #S-75 -- Not for Trade at the moment, unless

Chicago CubsTRADED
Cubs Team Card, #72TRADED
Addison Russell, World Series Highlights, #78TRADED
Jon Lester, League Leader, #162TRADED
Hector Rondon, #224TRADED
Kris Bryant, League Leader, #277TRADED
Pedro Strop, #303TRADED

Cincinnati Reds
Joey Votto, League Leader, #110 TRADED
Joey Votto, #288 TRADED

Colorado Rockies
Jon Gray, #209
Jeff Hoffman, Rookie Card #335

Los Angeles Dodgers
Josh Reddick, #329
Clayton Kershaw, Then & Now, #Bowman-2

Miami Marlins
Fernando Rodney, #292
Jose Fernandez, Comeback Player of the Year, #CBP-2 TRADED

Milwaukee Brewers
Chris Capuano, #3 TRADED
Scooter Gennett, #49 TRADED


New York Mets SOLD
David Wright, #19
Big Apple's Super Heroes, #32 (Syndergaard/Thor and Harvey/Dark Night)
Gabriel Ynoa, Rookie Card, #79
Asdrubal Cabrera, #86
Matt Harvey, #164
Noah Syndergaard, League Leaders, #211
Lucas Duda, #236
Yoenis Cespedes, Silver Slugger, #SS-16

Pittsburgh Pirates  - These guys are spoken for, sorry
Josh Bell, Rookie Card, #30
Ivan Nova, #80
Francisco Cervelli, #198
David Freese, #302

St. Louis Cardinals
Brandon Moss, #89

San Diego Padres
Tyson Ross, #138
Padres Team Card, #192 TRADED
Cory Spangenberg, #264

San Francisco Giants
Brandon Crawford, #106
Angel Pagan, #112
Johnny Cueto, #199

Washington Nationals
Reynaldo Lopez, Rookie Card, #120
Ryan Zimmerman, #168
Danny Espinosa, #327
Wilson Ramos, Silver Slugger, #SS-2


And now for the American League!  As you can see in the image above, the Astros were photographed in the wrong league. I blame the wine.


Baltimore Orioles
Chris Davis, #95
Yovani Gallardo, Rainbow foil, #308TRADED

Boston Red Sox SOLD
Rick Porcello, League Leader, #28
David Oritz, League Leader, #229
Mookie Betts, League Leader, #242
Clay Buchholz, #267
Andrew Benintendi, Rookie Card, #283 -- Not for trade at the moment, unless

Chicago White Sox
Austin Jackson, #77

Cleveland Indians -- Cards traded already
Francisco Lindor, #119 TRADED
Coco Crisp, #281 TRADED
Josh Tomlin, #342 TRADED

Detroit Tigers
Jordan Zimmerman, #40
Francisco Rodriguez, #105
Justin Upton, #207
Michael Fulmer, Rookie of the Year, #ROY-1
Miguel Cabrera, 1987 Topps, #87-15 -- Not for trade at the moment, unless...

Houston Astros
Astros Team Card, #175 TRADED
A.J. Reed, #273

Kansas City Royals
Edinson Volquez, #111

Minnesota Twins
Twins Team Card, #304 TRADED

New York Fuckees,  I mean Yankees
Dellin Betances, #54
Aaron Judge, Rookie Card, #287 Not for Trade


Oakland A's
Marcus Semien, #97
Sean Doolitte, #157
Reggie Jackson (1969 Topps), Rediscover Topps Promo Card TRADED

Tamps Bay Rays
Alex Colome, #156
Rays Team Card, #266 TRADED
Drew Smyly, #334

Texas Rangers
Nomar Mazara, Topps All-Star Rookie, #233

Toronto Blue Jays
Kevin Pillar, #6 TRADED
Marco Estrada, #29 TRADED
Dioner Navarro, #104 TRADED
Justin Smoak, #316 TRADED

I know! No Darryl Strawberry cards. How rude!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I sent you an email about possibly getting some of the other cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just go ahead and hold those Buccos. I've been accumulating some more stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can always take those Jays and Vottos off your hands..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike - They are yours. Thanks - you're very generous to take them off me. Ha ha.

      Delete
  4. I can use the Reggie Jackson promo if still available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll verify that I still have it and if so it's yours. Thanks!

      Delete