Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Baseball Every Night Contest Winner

Hello again! Thanks to everyone again for submitting an entry to the Baseball Every Night Contest.

The winner of the contest is...

Tony B from Wrigely Roster Jenga! Congrats Tony and thanks for submitting your favorite card, the 2003 Topps Fan Favorites of Ron Santo, Card #145. And thanks to everyone else for contributing. I really enjoyed reading the stories and seeing the cards.

Now, Tony's going to get a great, unique, one of a kind prize but it's unfortunately going to take a little time to get to him. So, please be patient, Tony, and I'm sure everyone else will look forward to seeing what it is.

Here is the randomized list.

1. Tony Wrigley Roster Jenga
2. Jim at GCRL/Cards As I See Them
3. Oscar / Stealing Home
4. Matt / Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits
5. Mike / Not Another Baseball Card Blog
6. Tony / Off Hiatus Baseball Cards
7. Spyda-Man / 20yearsb42000
8. Mark / San Jose Fuji
9. Bo / Baseball Cards Come to Life
10. Matt / Bob Walk the Plank (#1)
11. The Lost Collector

Timestamp: 2017-05-02 19:35:55 UTC

You're all, though, winners to me.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Aw sweet! My very first contest win! I can't wait to see what I've won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You had like a 7 in 10 chance of winning. So I get the protest!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Tony! And thanks for the contest Peter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, thank you for entering!!!

      Delete
  4. Shoot. I forgot all about your contest. I meant to enter, but time got away from me. Regardless, thanks for the contest... it provided some good reading for me!

    ReplyDelete