Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Darryl Strawberry 1986 Topps Tiffany

Months ago, I got from https://www.sportlots.com a bunch of new cards that I had longed for when in my youthful first go at baseball cards. They were some Topps Tiffany which couldn't afford back in the day. Now, though, they are largely had for small money.

This is a small, one-card post to highlight the 1986 Topps Tiffany Darryl Strawberry.


Such a beautiful card, crisp looking and bright. It's aged better in the last 31 one years than I have, and for that I am bitter as is only my right. It isn't cut perfectly as I think it's bottom heavy and a little skinny up top? But it's still wicked sweet.

I still have a few more of these to get and look forward to "completing" this "set", if you will, of Tiffany Strawberry's. I'll have a bunch more posts over the next couple of weeks to highlight other "new" cards that I do have. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment