Wednesday, June 7, 2017

2017 Topps Archives & Heritage for the taking

ALL REMAINING CARDS HAVE BEEN TRADED - 26 July 2017

I bought two packs each of Topps Archives and Topps Heritage from my local card shop to see what they were like and also try to get someone or some people to take them off me, as I honestly just wanted something to open. Is $5 a pack excessive for these releases? I felt like that, so when he gave me a stack of seventeen 2016 Topps Archives cards it kind of softened the blow... Anyway, see something you want: please comment or email and do tell a friend! Please!

So, here are the cards by: team, player, set and number...




American League
Baltimore Orioles
Michael Bourn, Heritage #351

Boston Red Sox
Mookie Betts, Heritage, New Age Performers (NAP) #3
Sandy Leon, Heritage #354

Chicago White Sox
Melky Cabrera, Archives, #17

Cleveland Indians
Corey Kluber, Heritage #380

Detroit Tigers
Tyler Collins, Heritage, #360

Kansas City Royals
Mike Moustakas, Heritage #387
Bo Jackson, Archives, #52 TRADED
Kelvin Herrera, Archives, #239

Minnesota Twins
James Beresford & Alex Wimmers, Heritage, #179
Kennys Vargas, Heritage, # 304

New York Yankees
Matt Holloday, Heritage, #330 TRADED
Phil Rizzuto, Archives, #139

Oakland A's
Ryon Healy, Archives, #63

Seattle Mariners
Leonys Martin, Heritage, #82
Felix Hernandez, Archives, #202

Tampa Bay Rays
Eddie Gamboa & Juniel Querecuto, Heritage #127

Texas Rangers
Yu Darvish, Archives, #36

Toronto Blue Jays
Jose Bautista, Archives, #147 TRADED

Misc.
2016 RBI Leaders: Edwin Encarnacion, David Ortiz, Albert Pujols, Heritage #4 TRADED
News Flashbacks 1968 Point, Click...Compute, Heritage, #NF-14



National League
Atlanta Braves
R. A. Dickey, Heritage, #92 TRADED

Cincinnati Reds
Sparky Anderson, Archives, #191

Colorado Rockies
Charlie Blackmon, Archives, # 281

Los Angeles Dodgers
Sandy Koufax, Archives, #175 TRADED

Milwaukee Brewers
Keon Broxton, Heritage, #22

New York Mets
Noah Syndergaard, Archives, #64 TRADED

Philadelphia Phillies
Odubel Herrera, Heritage, #247
Jorge Alfaro, Archives, #13
Roman Quinn, Archives, #154

St Louis Cardinals
Tyler Lyons, Heritage #285
Matt Carpenter, Archives, #222 TRADED
Seung-Hwan Oh, Archives, #214 TRADED

San Diego Padres
Christian Bethancourt, Heritage, #99


As I mentioned above, there are 17 cards from the 2016 Topps Archives set. These are also up for grabs:



Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers, #204 TRADED
Hoyt Wilhelm, San Francisco Giants, #206
Matt Harvey, New York Mets, #208
Kevin Kiermaier, Tampa Bay Rays, #211
Gaylord Perry, Cleveland Indians, #212 TRADED
John Franco, New York Mets, #218 TRADED
Matt Kemp, San Diego Padres, #222
Hunter Pence, San Francisco Giants, #224
David Peralta, Arizona Diamonbacks, #232 TRADED
Lou Boudreau, Cleveland Indians, #235
Brandon Phillips, Cincinnati Reds, #255
Dallas Keuchel, Houston Astros, #260
Carlos Gonzalez, Colorado Rockies, #267 TRADED
Lucas Duda, New York Mets, #278 TRADED
Adrian Beltre, Texas Rangers, #287
Anthony Rendon, Washington Nationals, #290
Hector Rendon, Chicago Cubs, #299

Thanks for stopping by! Especially if you take my cards!

15 comments:

  1. I agree that $5 a pack is definitely excessive for Archives. I've committed myself to buying some blasters and jumbo packs of Archives at Target, because I'll get more for my money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the way to go if you're one of "us" that isn't chasing hits.

      Delete
  2. I'm still working on the 2016 Archives set and could use the following: 212, 232, 267. I can send you a SASE for those 3 if you'd like. flywheels at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries about an SASE: please email me your mailing address and I'll get them on the way. peterksteinberg AT hotmail DOT com

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't mind taking that Bo Jackson off your hands if no one else wants it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly would be happy to see the Syndergaard, Franco and Duda cards in my mailbox (already pulled the Harvey from a pack) and I wouldn't say no to the Dickey or the Miggy Cabrera if that isn't taking advantage of your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in the Matt Holliday, Matt Carpenter and Seung-Hwan Oh from this year's Archives if they're still available.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd be happy to take the koufax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be happy to send it to you tomorrow!

      Delete
  7. $5 = too much. i wonder at what point, will this hobby become too expensive for the average collectors? A sad thought but the day will come. thanks for spreading generosity around the blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I do, too, think $5 was pretty high but I also just wanted something to open...

      Delete