Monday, June 12, 2017

2017 Topps Series 2 Break Sign-up

UPDATE: 5:23 AM, 15 JUNE: THE BREAK IS FULL!

THANK YOU!!!!


Ok. So I'm going to buy a hobby box of 2017 Topps Series 2 baseball cards. I'm doing this not intended to build a set at all, but to distribute as many cards as possible to team/set/player collectors.

All cards, inserts, hits, relics, autos, etc. will go to the person that signs up for that team. Sign up for two teams if you want, but please in your comment list specifically your first choice followed by second etc. I'd ask only that you pay $3 per team for shipping. We can work out the finer points later.

Once you comment, I'll revise this list to reflect the team of your choice. First come, first served, however, based on some conversations, I've already filled in a few. Anything left over (not signed up for) will be listed on a separate page on the blog as up for grabs/trade bait.

If you know of any team collector's out there, please forward this on...

National League
East
Atlanta Braves: Dub Mentality
Miami Marlins: Mark (Chronicles of Fuji)
New York Mets: J Wilden (A Pack to be Named Later)
Philadelphia Phillies: Paul E (Phungo)
Washington Nationals: Peter S (Baseball Every Night)

Central
Chicago Cubs: Tom O (Til Next Year)
Cincinnati Reds: Chris R (Nachos Grande)
Milwaukee Brewers: Tony L (Off Hiatus)
Pittsburgh Pirates: Matt S (Bob Walk the Plank)
St. Louis Cardinals: Kerry B (Cards on Cards)

West
Arizona Diamondbacks: David L
Colorado Rockies: Adam K (Infield Fly Rule)
Los Angeles Dodgers: Greg G (Night Owl)
San Diego Padres: Marcus (Padres Prospectus)
San Francisco Giants: Nick (NJWV)

American League
East
Baltimore Orioles: Ryan H ("O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog)
Boston Red Sox: Mark H
New York Yankees: AJ (Lost Collector)
Tampa Bay Rays: Tim B (I Love the Smell of Cardboard in the Morning)
Toronto Blue Jays: Mike M (Not Another Baseball Card Blog)

Central
Chicago White Sox: Jeff W (2 by 3 Heroes)
Cleveland Indians: Adam S (Cardboard Clubhouse)
Detroit Tigers: RobbyT (Detroit Tigers Cards and Stuff)
Kansas City Royals: Josh D (Royals and Randoms)
Minnesota Twins: JunkWaxTwins (Vintage Twins)

West
Houston Astros: Marc B (Remember the Astrodome)
Los Angeles Angels: Tom T (Angels In Order)
Oakland Athletics: Mark (Chronicles of Fuji)
Seattle Mariners: Tom O (Til Next Year)
Texas Rangers: Kin K (Beans Ball Card Blog)

Thanks for stopping by!

34 comments:

  1. If the Yankees are still available, I'd like to get in on this. Feel free to email me at thelostcollector AT gmail and we can work out the details. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, AJ! Am glad to send some pinstripes your way.

      Delete
  2. I'll take the Orioles. Email me at ryanhughes12 at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the Orioles. Email me at ryanhughes12 at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, awesome! I'll take the Astros and hopefully can put together a nice thank you package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your Astros cards are out of this world!

      Delete
  5. I'd like the Braves if available. This is much appreciated!

    Dub Mentality

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the Mariners... need the Vogelbach rainbow!
    Also, if no one else wants the Cubs, then I'll take them as well. But if someone else speaks us I'll yield to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, gave your box break a plug on my blog. I hope that helps fill things quicker!

      Delete
  7. Peter,
    If Angels are available still I'll take them.
    Thanks,
    Dion

    PS I saw this from P-Town Tom's pimping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I'm sorry but the Angels were claimed earlier in the day. Is there another team you'd like? I'm very sorry if this disappoints you. P-Town Tom is the best pomp I've had this month.

      Delete
  8. I thought I commented this morning, but I'll take the Angels please! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to take any White Sox off your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for the delay in some comments appearing. Google should be emailing me but didn't so I found several Awaiting Moderation. I'll be more vigilant in checking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll jump in on the Giants, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arpsmith! I'm sorry but someone had signed up for the Giants just a few minutes before your comment came through. Is there another team which interests you?

      Delete
  12. I would be happy to take the Dodgers and avoid going to the store to buy Series 2. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll take the Tigers please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Team Phungo will take the Phillies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll get in on the Rangers if still available. You can contact me through twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your blog, and would love to claim the Royals. Is there anything else you collect besides Strawberry and Kruk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josh! Thanks for signing up. Right now I just collect Strawberry and Kruk. I used to collect ex-girlfriends but then I got married and it seems to work just fine.

      Delete
  17. If any of these teams are available... I'll grab them:

    A's for myself
    Marlins for Ichiro
    Cardinals for my buddy Brady (St. Louis Cardinals Cardboard)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark! Hi there. I've give you the A's and the Marlins but Kerry, below, will get the Cardinals. I'm sorry to disappoint you and/or Brady. I will make it up to Brady.

      Delete
  18. Cardinals, please! Are they seriously not taken yet?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wait, so $3 a team with no strings attached? I'll take the Indians since the Reds have already been claimed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll take the Rays if it's not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mets, if they are still available. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete