Saturday, June 10, 2017

Darryl Strawberry 1990 Topps Tiffany

1990 Topps Tiffany! Darryl Strawberry. Enough said. This was for all intents and purposes the last year I think I collected baseball cards before I picked up the hobby again two summers ago. As such this card is the last of the really familiar issues of Strawberry and in general, the design. I remember being underwhelmed by it.  But, getting this Tiffany card again proves how awesome and eye poppingly gorgeous baseball cards can be even with a (still) less than awesome design.

Am I alone in my feelings on 1990 Topps?


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love the 1990 design, but that's probably because I was 12 years old and there was nothing better than baseball cards back then. Tiffany cards always seem to make the colors "pop" a little bit extra which doesn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete