Friday, August 11, 2017

John Kruk Trade with Talking Smack Cards

Jimmy from the Talking Smack Cards recently wrote to ask if a couple of gold parallels from 2016 Topps were still available and am I ever glad that he did. I was able to send him a couple, and in return, I got a few John Kruk cards missing from my collection. That's a win-win. Always happy to send the cards I don't want to someone that does.

The three John Kruk cards I got back all represent him as a Phillies player, which is how I like best to remember him.

1991 Fleer, Card #402


1993 Ultra, Card #90


1993 SP, Card #14, All-Star

Thanks Jimmy!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Mariano Duncan cameo on the SP card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be? There are two other players and an ump but I'll be arsed if I could identify them.

      Delete