Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bo's Little Fun Baseball Card Game Came to Life and Spoiled Me

Bo of Baseball Cards Come to Life played a Little Fun Game and I was fortunate enough to be a winner of sorts.  I put my name on number 18, for Darryl Strawberry of course, which was for the 1989 Donruss Rookies set. To my surprise...to my absolute bafflement...no one stole this from me. I guess they know that I am prone to tantrums and vengeance?





In addition to sending the 1989 Donruss Rookies set to me, Bo sent six John Kruk and Darryl Strawberry cards from the massive cache of cards he recently acquired. I only wish I had wider interests as this would have been a brilliant way to get a lot for a little.

The Kruk's:

1986 Topps Traded


1987 Topps Base


1994 Pinnacle




1995 Donruss


And, of course, the Strawberry's:

1994 Pinnacle


2013 Panini Hometown Heroes


Thank you so much Bo!!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. There was one in there that I wanted to steal in the game.. I just don't remember what it was now.. Oh well.. Shoulda stole lol

    ReplyDelete