Sunday, July 9, 2017

Trading K's

I recently sent to Jim (of Cards As I See Them, GCRL, and a bajillion others) a 2017 Topps Archive Sandy Koufax and in return, to my surprise, I got a 1995 Topps John Kruk. Nothing like Trading K's...

Just check out that flowing mullet.


On the card back...this is what Kruky looked like if you see him through a window screen.


Thanks for the great card, Jim!

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I don't know about you, but now that at the All-Star Break, I'm really looking forward to not hearing that over-played "Welcome to My House" song during all the commercial breaks on MLB TV.

1 comment:

  1. I heard that overplayed on WWE programming.. I think it had been a WrestleMania song for a few years...

    Sportsnet overplays Imagine Dragons - Thunder for the All Star Game..

    ReplyDelete